Monday, December 12, 2011

Gift-to-self

December has always been my favorite month of the year, it's the one time I get to spend entire days with my family without work or school getting in the way. Of course I can't deny I also love all the shopping involved! I'm never late buying Christmas gifts! It's one of those talents I'm very proud to have. This year I finished extra early and had a good amount left in my budget for some gifts for myself! Aren't those the best?? I think so.
I got this skirt a few weeks ago at Wet Seal and I have to say I'm in love! As you will come to find, I'm not a big fan of skirts (it's like this: I wear jeans...every.single.day), but this one really caught my eye for some odd reason. Since then I been eyeing down a few more, which hopefully I'll get to add to my closet pretty soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment