As I been browsing through my favorite blogs I been noticing everybody is all excited for this new year and creating list after list. I'm not a big fan of lists, not sure whether it's because they remind me I'm a procrastinator or because 90% of the time I don't get all of it done. But today I got inspired and created a list of my own...maybe posting it here will help me keep my word...maybe.
So here it is, my 12 for 2012:
1. Read more often.
2. Blog more. This is the third blog I start, the other two didn't work out too well because I didn't make time for them, but third time's the charm..right?
3. Lead a healthier lifestyle. I eat too much fast food and don't exercise enough, it has to change.
4. Work more on school work. I have good grades and always get all my work done, but I think I can do so much better if I just spend more time on it.
5. Cook more. I love food and would love to learn some new recipes.
6. Learn more about my passion. I'm a lover of all things fashion, but I have to admit I don't know as much about the industry as a fashion student should.
7. Get back to work. I took a little break from work, but it's time to go back.
8. Start thrifting. I've made a couple half-hearted attempts but haven't been patient enough to find anything. That has to change!
9. Create a budget. I spend too much on things I don't need when I should be saving that money.
10. DIY blogs! I already read too many blogs, but that never hurt anybody, right?
11. Finish a 30x30.
12. Take more risks with my wardrobe.
Many things I want to change this year. Let's see what the next 360 days will bring.