Monday, January 23, 2012

Bowling Night

On Saturday I finally had my work "Christmas" party (I know it's kinda ridiculous, but they have to do it like that because they can't afford to give most of the associates a Saturday off in the middle of December to go to the party, so to make it fair for everybody they do it on a weekend in which they can run the store with few employees). It was at a bowling alley with lots of food, drinks, and awesome co-workers so I went for something very causal.

Top: Kohl's graphic tee; Tilly's Faux leather jacket
Bottom: Sirens jeans
Shoes: Ebay
Accessories: Kohl's ring; gifted ring; Madrag earrings

Sorry about the horrible pictures. But I'm a full time student and can only work part time so I can't afford to buy a nicer camera...yet, I'm saving for one and hopefully soon I'll be able to buy one.
Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment