Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope all of you had a wonderful New Years and whichever holiday it is you celebrate! I know I enjoyed every single day of my winter break. The only part I didn't enjoy of my break was traveling on Christmas Eve, talk about madness. It wasn't fun but it certainly was funny.
Simple Travels


Every time I travel I try to keep it as simple and comfortable as possible, but of course not everyone is like me. While I sat in the gate, waiting to board the plane, I see a very interesting group of people walking by. This group consisted of: a lady in a very tight and sparkly dress, two little girls in princess costumes, three grown men in their pajamas, and a handful of girls in 5 inch heels. Now I understand wanting to be comfortable and that some people want to be dressed up for the holidays, but all that in an airport is not necessary. People, for the sake of my eyeballs, please tone it down a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment