Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spring Trends Part I

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm ready for spring to get here! I know I live in Florida and winter here doesn't compare to winter up north, BUT this crazy weather is driving me insane. I don't mind the couple months of somewhat cold temperatures we get each year what I do mind is one day being a nasty 40 degrees and the next it's blazing hot! Or having to leave all bundled up in the mornings and coming home with all the layers in my hands. Ok let me stop my rant, my point is I been dreaming of what I will be rocking once it goes back to being 100 degrees. So far this is what I've come up with.

Peplum Shirt:
I like this style because it's very fun and feminine. It can be worn subtly with strong shoulders to balance it out or with a pencil skirt to make it the focal point of the outfit.

The Oversized Blouse:
Perfect for color blocking or big floral patterns!

Sleeveless Button Up:
Again, perfect for color blocking in very bold colors. Personally, I wouldn't t feel comfortable wearing a cropped one, but I'm sure on someone with enough confidence it would look nice.
Of course we can't just go out only wearing pretty little tops, so tomorrow I'll talk about what will be going on with the legs!

 
*These pictures are from fashionsnoops.com, a trend forecasting company paid by my school (errr..my huge amounts of loans???)

No comments:

Post a Comment