Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crazy Schedule!

Work has me going crazyyyy! I been working like a maniac the past two weeks. I'm glad I start school next week and my work schedule will go back to normal (meaning I will stop neglecting the blog).

Top: Kohl's blazer; Forever 21 blouse
Bottom: Levi's jeans
Shoes: Ebay (bought wayyy before they were sold at every store imaginable)
Accessories: Kohl's watch; beya bangles; Madrag earrings


This outfit is from a week or so ago. I wore it to my final project presentation and was told I looked presentable...ummm, thanks? I'm still trying to figure out what that meant since I think I always look "presentable" when I go to school. Anyways, this blazer is kinda genius. I bought it on a whim and thought I would end up returning it since I had no idea how to style it, But then I went into my closet and quickly figured out that it goes with everything. I'm telling you, ge-ni-us!

PS: New camera coming in a few weeks! Exciting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment