Friday, February 10, 2012

Rock & Republic @ Kohl's

Ok so I was very, very, very excited for the Jason Wu launch at Target, but I think Rock and Republic definitely topped it! *Gasp* I know, crazy. Maybe I'm a little biased because I work at Kohl's and I've been looking at these pieces for a month now, but I'm in love.

Have you ever seen a more elegant jean jacket in your life?! I know I haven't. Stuning.

This sweater is genius! I think it would be great over a bright colored long sleeve during the winter or over a tank and shorts for the warmer months.

And ofcourse the shoes, oh the shoes. I like those, but I'm completely in love with these I just can't get the picture for some reason. You can bet I will be buying both pairs when they go on sale next week.

There are also a pair of red, skinny capris that I can't wait to get my hands on. Unfortunately those aren't on the website so I suggest you go to your nearest Kohl's and chek them out. Definitely won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment